Monday, August 15, 2011

In Memory of my Dear Mum who has received her Angel Wings on 6/6/2011

http://cuqldfreeblog.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-memory-of-my-mum.html
(full version with photos and pictures)

Late last night when I heard the Skype tone ring,
I wondered what message of urgency you wish to bring.
We chatted for a long while about all the happy things;
Top on the list was Emily’s pregnancy of our next Generation’s first offspring;
And then your joy in learning how to make a new May 5th dumpling.
I told you about Chi Kay the 21st Great Grand Uncle's sudden visit ,
And you told me a lot of his special life upbringing.
When I hung up I only thought this was yet another routine skype gossiping,
Still looking forwards to hearing your cheerful voice in your next calling.

Early today I received another mobile ring from Tammy via Ling.
Telling me that you were sent into the emergency ward with a suspected heart bleeding.
I was in the middle of our regular monthly Pastors Prayer Meeting.
I still thought this was yet another false alarm of your well being
And I asked for prayers by all the pastor friends for your quick healing.
Then when I got home at noon, I saw a message of bad news that stunted my feeling.
You were called to Home with God this time on for a true farewell bidding.
I was comforted to learn that by grace you endured the least pain of suffering;
And all family members in Hong Kong gathered around your death bed in time,
To see you off with prayers and lot of huggings.

I will forever be missing our special routine skype talks,
Hoping that you could still call me in dreams or in moments I got lost in thoughts.
Then the Skype ring tone came in the afternoon giving me a false hope that it was still your routine Skype call.
Only to find out that Tammy came back from hospital to give me a brief account of your last moments before your journey to be home with God.
We were once an ocean apart when we did our routine skype talks,
But now heaven is the limit for me to reach you instead only by prayers to God.
By faith, now one day we all will be reunited in heaven on the left hand side of Benjamin Gate,
Where Mo Mo, Father, Grand Ma, and all the beloved ones in Christ are lining up to embrace and greet you into this eternal resting place.
Your last skype call will forever be in my memory for a loving Mum so far away by distance but so close to my heart by incessant thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment